Sonic: Uncut 2 Sonic: Uncut 2

woo

i get to shoot a midget!

Sonic the Hedgehog teaser Sonic the Hedgehog teaser

cool

there seemed to be some strange star wars influence in that, but i still think it looks v cool, i hope you actually finish it...and dont just leave it as a trailer like most people do..

R.E.: My Survival Trailer R.E.: My Survival Trailer

cool

yeh, thats pretty sweet...you shopuld definately finish making a proper movie based around it, unlike most people who submit trailers

Knoxs "The Matrix" 5 Knoxs "The Matrix" 5

wow

They just keep getting better and better, I think that in some ways this series may even better the RE ones, and they were AMAZING

nly one problem, you make it impossible for guys like me to make this sorta dubbed movie, since they'll never be as good as yours

Scallies V Goths Scallies V Goths

hmm

hmm, ok film, but your description of goths seems out...i mean, a goth listening to Emo??? that would be wierd..goth is its own genre, and its own style...but everything seems to be blurred these days (i am however *not* a goth, so maybe i shouldn't be saying this)

anyway, why the violence from goths anyway? and whats up with goth hq?? random...and where did the "scallie" get that bomb...argh

anyway, animation and stuff was ok..and music was good "Food for the Gods" would have been a better in flames song IMO though..

Flecky responds:

Of course! You are completely correct about the Emo stuff. I know a few Goths u see n I also got corrected from them :p. Oh well, thanks for the good review anyway mate

Matrix Reloaded Tribute Matrix Reloaded Tribute

yeh.....but

he's right tho...it sucked

jshpro2 responds:

solid squip trailer (fix) solid squip trailer (fix)

hahaha

for some reason i loved that..it was great, stup fun..the total violence bit.....hehe

Knoxs "Resident Evil"5 Knoxs "Resident Evil"5

hehehe

brining it oldskool with more science theatre shit...very nice.one of best yet.

Knox responds:

thanks

If Your Not the One If Your Not the One

argh

lip sync still off dude...oh...and the song sucked

!E=MC Hawking! !E=MC Hawking!

ok i guess

you need to sync the words on screen with what he's saying better...and add a bit more movement..keep things interesting, y'know

BoxFullOfMidgets responds:

it works fine when i export it directly off of flash mx...but when i uploaded it to NG it went all fucked..